Test live biopsy specimens against an array of cancer-selective chemo-effective agents, as a predictive analysis as a personalized targeted anticancer therapy. When a significant response is seen for one or more cancer-selective agents, patient is given the gold-standard administration protocol for the agents identified by the predictive analysis.
[Protocols, dosage, frequency, special instructions, etc]
Some of the potential cancer selective chemo agents are:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Solamargine / Solasonine
- Vitamins K1 and K2
- Pine Bark Extract
- DCA (Dichloroacetate)
- CBD (Cannabinoid oils)
- Mn(III) Porphyrin
- Maitake Mushrooms
- Demonstrate ability to culture enough cancer cells from frozen biopsies to test against a battery of cancer-selective chemo-active agents.
- Determine threshold for efficacy for each of the in vitro tests
- Demonstrate relationship between in vitro predictive analysis vs in vivo efficacy.
- William Moore
- Establish Safety Limits | Preliminary investigation | Identify therapeutic thresholds
- not blind
progression free survival
- conventional non-personalized cancer care